Sunday, October 26, 2008

Since I have only one follower

I'll speak about things a little less broad. I read a book this past weekend. I would highly, highly recommend it to anyone that may happen to be a reader. It's called Extreme Measures by Vince Flynn. What a great book! Sadly, although it was fiction, the storyline is something I could definitely see happening within our country today. It's a book about the CIA, Terrorist, and the government. It's about 500 pgs long, but it's a quick easy read. I also had the time to watch football this weekend. That's always good. I also went to see a movie by myself. I saw Pride and Glory. It was decent. Not the greatest, but definitely not the worst.

So, to sum up this post I just made three subtle suggestions to my one reader. Read Extreme Measures... Watch football... And Watch Pride and Glory, but perhaps, wait until it comes out on DVD.

The end.

2 comments:

Adam Robinson said...

ok, your one follower's reply:

maybe i'll read it.

i watched TONS of football this weekend. i even took over someone's fantasy team because they couldn't do it anymore. i may be calling on you pretty often for picks and whatnot...

and i'll pick that thing up on DVD whenever it comes out.

oh and give me the mutemath/barnes info again soon please.

aStoryofCorrie said...

Now you have 2!